A tulip-shaped handcrafted glass. Recommended for heavily peated single malt whisky. The tapered mouth nicely concentrates aromas ensuring maximum tasting and nosing satisfaction. Its delicate shape comes from a meticulous glass blowing process.
Supplied with a handcrafted matching “outside” lid which prevents evaporation and preserves the aroma.
The glass comes in a luxury satin box which makes it a perfect gift idea. Perfect whisky tasting glass set for all “water of life” aficionados.
AmberGlass Model G500
- With the addition of barium oxide, glasses are more transparent, more resistant to scratches and damage and do not become dull after repeated use,
- Due to the nature of handcrafted glass - each of the offered glasses is unique. There is no the same second glass or the cover. Each of them differs in small
details (tolerance +/- up to 3%), which only emphasizes their uniqueness,
- Type of the lid called "inside" contained in the kit, restricts air access to your whisky and closes all aromatic notes inside the glass,
- The long stem and stable base makes the glass perfectly holds in the hand,
- The glass is "all in one" type. It means that in addition to whisky you could also taste rum, cognac, armagnac, gins, grappa, vodka, liqueurs, etc,
- HAND WASH ONLY.